Tuesday, September 22, 2009

OUT WITH THE OLD

Well, one good thing came out of our having to refinish the new finish on our kitchen cabinets that the painter screwed up. We got to replace our 30 year old sofa and chair because they paid us to do it! So since I forgot to take a picture of the old before we hauled it out (we were just so excited to get it out before the new arrived) anyway, I looked back in my pictures and found this picture from Christmas 2006 when Jess was home for Christmas while Drew was?
And this was also December 2006 a Christmas gathering with neighbors. I'm so glad it's just the furniture that went and not the cherished memories of family and friends.
Ahh! Christmas 2005 and Drew is with us! These chairs by the way, I could not bare to part with so we did a major shuffle. We put the wicker love seat that was in our room out on the deck and moved the chairs to our room.Jeremiah saying good by. Think about it. It's the only sofa all four of our children have ever known!
And off to H2O they go. Hope they find a good home. They served us well.

1 Comments:

Blogger Andee said...

Farewell, old stuff! I have fond memories of that chair. It put in it's time though. I'm glad you were able to replace it with something new and lovely!

Wednesday, September 23, 2009 at 8:15:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home