Tuesday, September 22, 2009

IN WITH THE NEW

Do you like the color? Why do you think we waited 30 years to replace them? If we couldn't have our same red in the style we wanted, than we'd just hang on to the old cherished ones, thank you very much! But, good news, Lazy Boy still lets you pick your style and fabric! YES!!


Of course they didn't have as big a red check, but we've actually learned to like the smaller check even more! Not to mention all three chairs are recliners!

We are really enjoying our new living room.

This too was a side benefit from having to be all packed up and out of our kitchen and dining room for 4 months. Dennis had time to refinish that old 70's dark pine on our china hutch! I love it, I love it, I love it! Did I tell you I love it?

4 Comments:

Blogger Aly sun said...

The hutch turned out beautiful. I love it too. The furniture looks great.

Tuesday, September 22, 2009 at 7:35:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Andee said...

Turned out beautiful! That makes a huge difference!

Wednesday, September 23, 2009 at 8:13:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Cathy said...

Your furniture is perfect for you guys! And the hutch turned out great! When can Dennis come over here?!

Wednesday, September 23, 2009 at 5:47:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Jessi Reber said...

Wow, I couldn't quite picture it when you were describing the "new" hutch...but that looks great. Daddy did a wonderful job...will he come redo my armoir, table & chairs? Like the furniture too!!

Thursday, September 24, 2009 at 7:37:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home