Thursday, January 11, 2007

CHRISTMAS OVERVIEW

Jessi came home from Virginia for Christmas! So we had Andrew's brother, Aaron, and his wife, Lisa, join us for a "Cheese Soup" dinner, which is one of Jessi's favorite dishes. We all miss Andrew, who is in the Middle East. (See link to Drew's Journeys.)This was "Christmas Eve Eve", as we called the evening all of the extended Friesen family that could got together. Dennis and Grandad are enjoying the annual tradition of Cheese Fondue. It's getting harder and harder to fit everyone into one photo, not to mention my living room!Alysun, Jessi, Grammy, and Aunt Sherri enjoying more goodies.Emma opening the cute little outfit that Jessi got for her.
And Josiah, enthralled with his Camel Back canteen sent by Andrew from the Middle East as his early birthday present. He was able to try it out "in the field" while paint balling the weekend after Christmas. Notice Jessi with Emma in the background. And this is how it works. Pretty cool, yes?

4 Comments:

Blogger Marci said...

OK, OK, Cathy, just for you!! I have more, but the blogger wouldn't let me put anymore on today. So the impromptu Friesen Caroling with Brenda is still to come.

Thursday, January 11, 2007 at 2:13:00 PM PST  
Blogger Jessi Reber said...

I'm glad to see the Christmas pictures, somehow despite having my new exciting camera, I failed to take any pictures myself. I'm glad Joey got to use his Camelback...though I don't know if paintballing was the original purpose... :)

Friday, January 12, 2007 at 6:03:00 AM PST  
Blogger Cathy said...

Oh thank you! Glad you got "the hint"! I always look forward to seeing what's new in everyone's life. Keeps us connected in some small way!

Friday, January 12, 2007 at 7:56:00 AM PST  
Blogger Aly sun said...

Yes, nice pictures. There I am behind the tree! It was a lovely tree, by the way and a very nice time celebrating.

Friday, January 12, 2007 at 1:50:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home