Monday, February 04, 2008

PATRIOT'S UNDEFEATED SEASON DOWN THE...

SUPER BOWL? I couldn't believe what happened to my Patriots and their undefeated season! I was with Sheba, in hopes they could miraculously "pull it out" clear till the last seconds of the game ticked away. Well, I guess there's always next year! It was a very good game. It had me on the edge of my seat with knots in my stomach the whole time, especially since it was just Dennis and I watching here at home, and he was for the Giants! The kids went to the church to watch at the Super Bowl party they had there. Jeremiah was the only one who came home disappointed. I live with a bunch of Giants!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kitties go potty!

Wednesday, February 20, 2008 at 10:31:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home