Thursday, July 24, 2008

MORE OF CRATER LAKE


You can get so engrossed in the beauty of the lake that you don't realize that if you just turn around there is a beautiful view of Mt. Thielsen.
Of course you knew I'd have to find some flowers somewhere!
I think I know why they call that island the Phantom Ship. It hides in the shadows. To get a good picture of it, I think you'd have to take it in the morning light.

Our time with Jessi and Andrew went far too quickly, but we did have such fun while it lasted. It's hard to believe this is where we were just a week ago. Now they're back in Virginia and we're all back to the daily grind. Looking forward to Boston in the Fall, when we, along with Grammy and Grandad, will meet up with them again.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cathy said...

So glad that you guys were able to see some of Oregon while Jessie and Drew were here. Looks like you had a wonderful trip. You just can't get enough pictures of Crater Lake. I know when we went, I couldn't help but click away!

Monday, July 28, 2008 at 8:33:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home