Monday, June 11, 2007

BROWN'S IRIS GARDEN TOUR

Below in the left foreground of the picture is the little Fringe Tree that Daryll found for me. I've been wanting one for a couple of years for this spot, because they bloom when the iris do. It's been handy having Josiah work at Daryll's Nursery. All I have to do is send a note along with him to work and he asks Daryll if he has such and such. After searching far and wide for the Fringe Tree for me, Daryll even delivered it personally! However, I had to plant it myself as Josiah is doing for Daryll all those things he used to do for me. However, Daryll pays him much better!



1 Comments:

Blogger Jessi Reber said...

I like the bottom reddish one in the bottom picture...it's kind of like the "play with fire" one I liked, but you won't buy. :)

Monday, June 11, 2007 at 6:28:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home